Not satisfied with one of our products, or was something not to your liking? That's a bummer, but no problem at all. We have a money-back guarantee in place which enables you to return the order and receive your money back. No questions asked, and even when the package has already been opened. How does that work? Find out below.
How to return your products
- Send us an email via email@example.com, and let us know that you want to return your order (or part of it)
- Fill in the return form that you will receive from us and add it to the return shipment
What are the terms & conditions?
- Returns are allowed within a maximum of 14 days after you have received your order
- No more than 5 scoops or 10% (for vitamins and minerals) of the contents may be removed from a package
- The returned package(s) are weighed and checked once we've received them
- The shipping costs for returns are made at your own expense
- Returns are only possible if you placed an order through our website
- Did you receive products with your order that were delivered as part of a package (a shaker, for example), then you must also return them
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days. If you don't want to, you don't have to give us a reason why. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you (or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier) takes possession of the product.
For the Right of withdrawal to take effect, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous statement (for example in writing, by post, fax, or e-mail) that you're withdrawing from the agreement. Sounds complicated, we know, but to keep it simple we've prepared a model withdrawal form for you to use – although you are not obliged to do so. In order to meet the terms of the withdrawal period, sending your notification about exercising the Right of withdrawal before the 14-day return period has expired will suffice. The fast and easy way to do so is to simply fill out our return form.
If you withdraw the agreement, you will receive all payments you've made up to that point, including delivery costs (but excluding any additional costs that were made due to choosing anything other than the cheapest standard way of delivery offered by us) no later than 14 days after we've been informed of your decision to cancel the agreement.
If you only return part of your order, the costs for return shipping will not be refunded. We'll pay you back using the same payment method you used to make the original payment, unless you've explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, no costs will be charged for such a refund. We may withhold a refund until we've received the products back, or until you've shown that you returned the products.
You must return or hand over the products no later than 14 days after the date on which you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. Simply put: if the send date of the return falls within these 14 days, you're in time. Direct costs of returning your order are made at your own expense.
Our return address:
Attn. Returns Department
1812 RS Alkmaar