Eco Bottle

Eco-bottle, made from 100% plant-based materials from top to bottom.

€ 9,90
  • ReturnNot happy, 100% refund
  • PackageFree shipping above € 100
  • ClockDelivery 3-5 days worldwide

Pay securely with

  • PayPal
  • Master Card
  • BanContact
Benefits
More style, less impact

Your new stylish and environmentally friendly water bottle has landed. Our Eco Bottle is made from 100% plant-based materials, boasts a striking color and keeps you hydrated at home, on the road and everywhere in between.

Made from sugar cane

The Eco Bottle is made from 98% sugar cane, while the remaining 2% can be found in the cap which is made of natural cork. Our bottle is produced with (mainly) renewable energy in Sweden, and the process completely carbon negative. Bottoms up!

  • Easy to clean

    dishwasher-safe up to 55 degrees

  • Eco friendly

    made from 100% plant-based materials

  • No BPA & DEHP

    just as clean as your lifestyle

What you need to knowThe Eco Bottle in figures
650ml
Content
98%
Sugarcane
100%
Eco friendly
0%
BPA & DEHP
FAQ

Frequently asked questions about our Eco Bottle

  • The Eco Bottle is a plant-based drinking bottle that holds 650ml.

  • The answer is as short as it is sweet: absolutely!

  • Yes, it’s dishwasher-safe up to 55 degrees and putting it in the microwave and freezer provides no problem at all. User-friendly and super flexible!